Jobs at B-Lex
B-Lex is not actively looking, but can always use some help. We are looking for technical and creative talent that:
- aren’t afraid of a tight deadline;
- are precise in their work;
- are able to work independently, but see the importance of and put the interest of the team first;
- think in terms of technique, but have an eye for the needs of the customer;
- have an opinion and aren’t afraid to communicate and defend it, but can also accept someone else's point of view;
- are flexible and don’t have a 9-5 mentality (you’ll get that flexibility back from us, because:);
- like to have some ownership and responsibility in their work and working hours.
- generic web applications;
- (social media) advertising campaigns;
- regularly big customers, tight deadlines;
- CMS, CRM, RPCs, APIs;
- informal and collegial team;
- all facilities present: open‐plan office, meeting rooms, coffee, tea, snacks, private bar with kitchen facilities, loft;
- relaxation and sociability: Grolsch, table football, darts, pinball, business and spontaneous events, company dogs;
- getting good results by good teamwork = profit sharing.
Interested? Send your application, motivation and CV to us attn Jeroen de Vin. We will respond as soon as possible. You can also respond using the form below. Don’t hesitate to ask any questions!
Internship or graduation
Are you interested in an internship or graduation at B-Lex, do you think you can mean something for us and of course we for you? Then get in touch with us to discuss the possibilities together. Motivated and enthusiastic students are always welcome.